Monday, June 15, 2009

Steven Crowder on PETA

I just have to get the word out about this guy. If you're like me and sick and tired of all of the loser liberal comedians ripping our side to shreds (David Letterman, Whoopi Goldberg, Robin Williams, Rosie O'Donnell, Bill Maher, Al Franken... you know the ones...), get a load of Steven Crowder. He has a channel on YouTube that you can subscribe to, but I will be posting some of my favorite videos of his here to share with all of you. He uses common sense and wicked humor to shoot down liberal insanity at every opportunity. Let me know what you think of him. Even you lefties. Hehehehe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a lefty. I use my right hand for just about everything. But I think this guy sucks. He's definitely not in the same league with all those other people you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete