Monday, July 6, 2009

Saracuda

I was just as surprised as the next person at the news of Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska. The more I think about it, however, I think she might be making a very shrewd move. Being in Alaska, rather than one of the 48 continental states, the only news being filtered to the rest of the country about her was from the national main stream media. We all know how fair and balanced they are about her. By leaving Alaska, she puts herself in a position to put her message and face out there for the whole country to see.

I’ll admit it, Sarah Palin was the only reason I could justify voting for John McCain. She has the core Conservative values we need right now. Not only that, but she has the ability to really annoy the heck out of Liberals and Moderates alike that I really love.

Take for example this guy I used to follow on twitter. He was very anti-Obama, but also very, very anti-Palin. I just found it interesting that Sarah Palin irritated him so much that he joined in with the Democratic Party which he so supposedly despised and trashed her at every opportunity. It seems to me that if you are not only siding with the enemy but also reducing yourself to their childish, name-calling behavior, you might want to take a good look at the man in the mirror. (My one and only tribute to Michael Jackson. Sha-mon)

If Palin irritates the left this much, she must be on the right track. Remember how much they hated Reagan? Now hopefully she’ll get her Conservative message out there more and we’ll finally have someone to rally around. No one else is getting off their butts to do it.

Go Saracuda!

No comments:

Post a Comment