Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introducing Myself

Greetings, fellow inmates!

This being a brand new blog and my first ever post, I suppose I should try to introduce myself and explain my reason for starting this shrine to the insanity that is Conservatism.

I am a 35 year old married father of two who went about life the hard way. I got married young, had kids young, and put off going to college until I was 32. I recently graduated and got a great job that I really enjoy.

I came to love Conservatism on my own. I did not blindly follow along with what my parents believed. I believe that the Founding Fathers knew what they were doing when they formed our country. I think they fully understood the dangers of a government that grows too large. The dangers of a government that obtains too much power. They wanted a limited government for a reason. So that all people can have the same opportunities to succeed.

I believe that liberalism is extremely harmful to the economic success, military security, and social harmony of our country. You only need look at the current Obama Administration to see some of the harmful things liberals do.

Obama is using class envy to further his agenda. And the most interesting thing about it to me is the fact that he is not hiding it in any way, shape, or form. He claims to be for the common man, but the policies he puts forth are most harmful to the very people he claims to be trying to help.

Obama believes that goverment is the solution for everything. I believe that the American people are intelligent and compassionate enough that they can take care of their own problems. Goverment only gets in the way of American inginuity.

So anyway, enough rambling. I'll be putting my opinions and thoughts on here daily about what is going on in the world or about what is going on in my chaotic little mind. Feel free to stop by whenever you like and comment whenever you feel the need. I just ask, please keep it clean and civil. If you don't, it won't get posted.

Hope to hear from all of you soon! Keep the torch of freedom burning!

No comments:

Post a Comment